At the end of an apprenticeship, you have the opportunity to award your apprentice for the hard work and dedication they've shown you over the past 3 months by giving them an Apprenticeship Certification!
Here are the steps to issue your certificate:
- Click the chat bubble on the right hand menu to open your Chat page
- Under Apprentices, click the apprentice to whom you'll be giving the certificate
- Click the blue "Certificate" button in the top right corner of the chat:
- Click "Issue Certificate"
- Write a reference for the Student based on their time as your Apprentice
- Click "Issue Certificate" again
Because of Cyber Security Laws, we aren't able to extend an Apprenticeship for longer than 3 months through our platform.
If you do wish to continue working with your apprentice, we'd encourage you to pay them on your own accord. You could bring them on as a freelance digital marketer, contract worker or hire them as an employee!
We have a student marketplace full of students who would love to learn from your experience. Now that you've successfully completed one Apprenticeship, you can find a new apprentice to share your skills and knowledge with 👏