Geographics

80% of our students come from North America. The other 20% come from other continents.

Career stage
There are 3 career stages GenM students are most commonly found in.

In university
These students are proactively trying to get ahead and understand that they need work experience to get a job in today's job market.

Recent grads
These students likely graduated from school, tried to get a job, and found out through the interview process that they need work experience to start their careers.

Career switch
These students are tied up with their current jobs and aren't able to get a full time internship which is why they come to GenM.

Did this answer your question?